New clients are the lifeblood of any law firm, but the process of tracking and qualifying leads can be cumbersome and time-consuming. If a firm doesn’t move quickly, other firms will scoop up the best cases. And how can a firm monetize the second-tier cases that it doesn’t want to handle itself? GetLegal’s Lead Tracking System, powered by bxLegal, offers solutions to these problems.
Lead Tracking System is a secure web-based system that allows a firm to take control of the client intake process by automating management of all leads the firm receives by phone, e-mail or website. CIS centralizes all the information a firm uses to determine whether to sign a potential client and streamlines the referral process for those potential clients who aren’t the right fit for the firm.
Lead Tracking System provides all the tools required to manage the intake process, offering the following key advantages:
- Increases Profits – Faster response means more signed clients. Powerful referral tracker increases referral revenue.
- Improves Responsiveness – Lead Tracking System gives instant alerts of new client inquiries, questions from staff and other key events.
- Frees Staff Time – As a secure web-based system, Lead Tracking System can be accessed from any computer at the office, at home, or in the field. A firm can deploy staff where they’re needed, and they can still access all necessary client intake data.
- Reduce Support Staff – Lead Tracking System facilitates the entire client intake process and automates repetitive tasks.
- Accountability – Lead Tracking System lets a firm see the party responsible for each potential client and the status of each intake.
- Risk Management – Lead Tracking System facilitates better and easier communication with potential clients and documents each interaction.
- Marketing Tool – Firms can use Lead Tracking System to measure and analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and also to generate mass e-mails, newsletters and mailing lists to communicate with all or some of the parties in the Lead Tracking System database.
After the initial setup, there are minimal requirements.
- No Hardware or Software to Install – Lead Tracking System is hosted at an offsite data center. There is no hardware or software investment. All a user needs is a modern web browser.
- Affordable – Lead Tracking System is an affordable solution priced to provide excellent value. Firms pay a monthly fee for each user. Lead Tracking System will pay for itself with one good case or one unmissed referral fee, as well as by increasing efficiency and lowering staffing costs.
- Minimal Training – Lead Tracking System is easy to learn and easy to use.
- Instantly Expandable – Lead Tracking System grows with the firm. Attorneys and staff can be added at any time.
About GetLegal.com: GetLegal.com provides online interactive resources for the public and the legal community. The family of GetLegal sites includes FuenteLegal.com, a Spanish-language site providing legal information for the public, and GetLegalTV.com, an online television network with legal information and entertainment. GetLegal also provides custom designed websites for law firms, including video production and Full SEO Services.