GetLegal’s Catalyst℠ Helps You Put Your Best Foot Forward Online
The prolific presence of social media sites has been a boon to consumers, allowing people to share their experiences and make more informed decisions about obtaining goods and services. But it’s also ripe for abuse and misperception—a single negative comment from one client can instantaneously wreak havoc on your efforts to market your practice, often overshadowing all the good things people have to say about you.
When you consider that, according to analysts, almost 90% of online customers read reviews before making a decision, the importance of managing your online reputation comes into clear focus. Industry experts also know that, when someone receives your name as a referral from a current client or another lawyer, there’s a significant likelihood that they’ll look for online reviews of your services before calling you. Unfortunately, when it comes to your reputation, it can take very little time for a negative review to reach a lot of people, and an awful long time to change that perception. Accordingly, you want to take a proactive approach—the sooner you begin actively managing your online image, the more control you’ll have and the less potential damage to your reputation.
The obvious question, though, is how to go about managing your online reputation—how can you monitor the vast number of online review sites and ensure that your potential clients hear about your good name? The Catalyst™ Reputation Management product, offered by GetLegal, provides all the tools you need to protect your image and good will.
All the Tools to Protect Your Reputation
To ensure a positive online reputation, you need a comprehensive product that regularly monitors all the online review sites for legal services, including Avvo, LawyerRating, Martindale.com, Justia, Yelp, Yellow Pages, and others. Your reputation management product should identify and highlight positive reviews and effectively manage negative comments. You also want a tool that encourages and tracks feedback from your clients.
GetLegal’s Catalyst℠ product offers a broad portfolio of tools to maximize your ability to manage your online stature, including:
- The ability to collect and monitor reviews from all major social media sites, from Google and Yahoo! to CitySearch, Avvo, Angie’s List, Yelp, Facebook, Twitter and TripAdvisor
- Consolidation of all your online reviews in a single place, along with email notice whenever a new review is posted. By aggregating your positive reviews on one site, you’ll enhance the potential search engine rank of that information, causing it to gravitate toward the top in search results. It’s common knowledge that most people won’t go beyond the first or second review in a search results page, so the negative reviews tend to fall off the page.
- The capability to gather client feedback from a mobile device, so that you can get immediate input to enhance your reputation
- A feature that automatically highlights positive client reviews on your website, on social media sites, and on search engines
- Distribution of positive reviews of your practice to more than 140 million people across the country
- A tool that allows you to contest or even keep false or malicious reviews from appearing on your website or on social media websites
- An automatic request forwarded to your existing clients, asking them to generate a positive review of your services
- A tool that collects your customers’ email addresses for future reputation management or marketing efforts
Learn More about Catalyst℠
At GetLegal, our team offers decades of collective experience in online legal marketing, and we understand that marketing a legal practice is first and foremost about trust and reputation. We offer the Catalyst℠ product as the cutting-edge tool to ensure that your prospective clients have a positive image of your practice. To learn more about how Catalyst℠ can protect your good name, contact our office online or call us at 844-GET-LEGAL.