Copyright Restrictions for TheAttorneyStore.com, GetLegal.com, GetLegalTV.com and FuenteLegal.com, Injuredcare.com, and Usalegalopinion.com
Lawconnect, LLC, ( “Lawconnect”), d/b/a GetLegal.com, TheAttorneyStore.com, GetLegalTV.com, Injuredcare.com, Usalegalopinion.com, and FuenteLegal.com (collectively, the “Lawconnect Sites”) are protected under Title 17 of the U.S. Code. All information and screens appearing on the Lawconnect Sites, including documents, services, site design, text, graphics, logos, images and icons, as well as the arrangement thereof, are the sole property of Lawconnect,. Copyright © June 2016 or GetLegalTV.com Inc. Copyright © June 2016, as applicable. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Except as otherwise required or limited by applicable law, any reproduction, distribution, modification, retransmission or publication of any copyrighted material is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of the copyright owner. You may not use information contained in or on any of the Lawconnect, sites for commercial purposes, distribute it to third parties or use it to create directories or mailing or marketing lists. No part of the materials available in any of the Lawconnect, sites may be copied, downloaded, stored in a retrieval system, further transmitted or otherwise reproduced, stored, disseminated, transferred or used, in any form or by any means. Distribution for commercial purposes is prohibited.
This site includes registered and unregistered trademarks, including but not limited to the words and phrases Lawconnect, LLC , Lawconnect, TheAttorneyStore.com, The Attorney Store.com, GetLegalTV, Get Legal TV, Get Legal, Injuredcare.com, Usalegalopinion.com, and “One Stop Shopping for the Legal Community.” You may not use any trademarks of TheAttorneyStore.com Inc. or GetLegalTV Inc. or the names and phrases “TheAttorneyStore.com,” “The Attorney Store.com,” “GetLegalTV,” “Get Legal TV,” “Get Legal,” “Injuredcare.com”, “Usalegalopinion.com, GetLegalPracticeBuilder.com” and “One Stop Shopping for the Legal Community” without first obtaining written consent from Lawconnect, as applicable.
Lawconnect, respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask you to do the same. Lawconnect, may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, terminate service and/or access to any of the Lawconnect, sites for users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work is the subject of copyright infringement and appears on any of the Lawconnect sites, please provide Lawconnect’s designated agent the following information.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a full list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled at one of the Lawconnect, sites, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Lawconnect to locate the material.
- Information sufficient to permit Lawconnect to contact you as the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Lawconnect’s agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on one of the Lawconnect,Sites can be reached as follows.
1601 Airport Freeway
Euless, TX 76040
Please also note that for copyright infringements under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
If you are a user who posted allegedly infringing material and who received notification to that effect from Lawconnect, you may elect to send us a counter-notice. To be effective, such counter-notice must be a written communication provided to our designated agent that includes substantially the following. (Please consult your legal counsel or see Section 512[g] of the Copyright Act to confirm these requirements.)
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your name, address, telephone number and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located or, if your address is outside of the U.S., for any judicial district in which Lawconnect may be found and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of a complaint of allegedly infringing materials or an agent of such person.
Such written notice should be sent to our designated agent as follows.
1601 Airport Freeway
Euless, TX 76040