Copyright Restrictions for TheAttorneyStore.com, GetLegal.com, GetLegal.TV and FuenteLegal.com, Injuredcare.com, and Usalegalopinion.com
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a full list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled at one of the Lawconnect, sites, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Lawconnect to locate the material.
- Information sufficient to permit Lawconnect to contact you as the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your name, address, telephone number and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located or, if your address is outside of the U.S., for any judicial district in which Lawconnect may be found and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of a complaint of allegedly infringing materials or an agent of such person.
1601 Airport Freeway
Euless, TX 76040