- maintaining and supporting its products, delivering and providing the requested products/services, and complying with its contractual obligations related thereto (including managing transactions, reporting, invoices, renewals, and other operations related to providing services to an individual customer);
- satisfying governmental reporting, tax, and other requirements;
- storing and processing data, including Personal Data, in computer databases and servers located in the United States;
- verifying identity (e.g., for online access to accounts);
- as requested by the individual customer;
- for other business-related purposes permitted or required under applicable local law and regulation; and
- as otherwise required by law.