- Bankruptcy: An Overview – Links to U.S. statutes and regulations, as well as relevant business statutes for each state.
- HG: Bankruptcy – Dozens of bankruptcy law links from Hieros Gamos, including international links, associations, and articles.
- Internet Bankruptcy Library – Award-winning site linking to news articles, books, and forums. Also links to the local bankruptcy rules for every U.S. court.
- BankruptcyProf Blog – General bankruptcy blog.
- Bankruptcy Litigation Blog – Topics include bankruptcy history, bankruptcy in the news, circuit splits, and recent cases.
- Bank Lawyer’s Blog – Commentary on banking law and regulation.
- theBKblog – Links to numerous state-specific bankruptcy blogs.
- Credit Slips – Extended discussion on credit and bankruptcy.
- Bankruptcy Blog Exchange – Collection of postings from several bankruptcy blogs, all of which are linked to the page.
Associations & agencies
- American Bankruptcy Institute – Organization dedicated to research and education on insolvency. Links to bankruptcy statistics, court opinions, news & commentary, and videos.
- American Bankruptcy College – Honorary association of bankruptcy attorneys, judges, professors, and other scholars. Links to U.S. and international information.
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys – Links to news and articles, legislative activities, and other information.
- U.S. Trustee Program – Federal office that oversees administration of bankruptcy cases.
Journals, news & articles
- ABI Journal – Flagship publication of the ABI, published 10 times a year. Archives date back to 1997.
- SSRN – Working papers on bankruptcy topics from the Social Science Research Network.