- Immigration Law Portal – Contains 50,000+ pages of information on immigration law. Free daily newspaper, Immigration Daily, is also available.
- Visalaw.com – Links to immigration forms, ABC’s of immigration, State Department info, newsletters, and more.
- Immigration Blog – Current info and opinions on U.S. immigration law.
- U.S. Immigration Law News Blog – Published since 2005.
- ImmigrationProf Blog – Part of the Law Professor Blogs Network.
- Immigration Law Answers Blog – Discusses deportation, employment questions, and general immigration info.
Associations & agencies
- American Immigration Lawyers Association – Links to major cases, featured topics (e.g., Child Status Protection Act), practice tools, news, and other resources.
- American Immigration Law Foundation – See the Immigration Policy Center and Legal Action Center for policy and litigation information.
- U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services – Links to forms, laws, regulations, and educational resources.
- U.S. Customs & Border Protection – An interesting link on this site is the history of U.S. customs, border patrol, and immigration law.
- U.S. Department of State – Important sections are the Foreign Affairs Manual and the Foreign Affairs Handbooks. Also links to U.S. treaties.
Journals, news & articles
- Siskind’s Immigration Bulletin – Free e-mail newsletter. Full-text articles back to 1994.
- Bender’s Immigration Bulletin – Daily newsletter published by LexisNexis.
- Immigrants’ Rights Update – Full-text articles back to 1997.
- Illegal Immigration Journal – Comprehensive source for immigration-related news.