- Employment Law Information Network – Gateway site offering federal and state law articles, case summaries, forms and contracts, HR documents, and a weekly newsletter.
- Employment and Labor Law – List of employment law sites from the ‘Lectric Law Library.
- Unions.org – Directory of unions and union resources (e.g., creating union contracts).
- Labor Press – Source for daily labor news that provides articles, news, and videos.
- Institute for Research on Labor and Employment – Links to publications, industrial relations resources, a list of labor unions, and a site search function.”
- ADA Library – Links to full text of statutes, Supreme Court rulings, guidelines, sample policies, and technical assistance manuals, all related to the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- ABA Commission on Disability Rights – Links to disability law resources.
- Office of Disability Employment Policy – Comprehensive information about disability programs, services, laws, and benefits.
- National Conference of State Legislatures – Summaries of workplace protections under federal law and the laws of all 50 states.
- Workplace Fairness – Links to workplace information (e.g., how to file a discrimination claim) for all 50 states. Also links to information by subject, industry, or worker type.
- BenefitsLink – News, analysis, opinions and government documents about employee benefit plans. Includes a research guide that provides links to many federal benefits programs and Supreme Court opinions.
- Employee Benefits Legal Resource Site – Links to a library of employee benefits web sites.
- FMLA Insights – Recommended by the ABA Journal, this blog explores current events and the effects they will have on the Family and Medical Leave Act.
- Labor & Employment Law Blog – Covers specialty topics such as arbitration, drug policies, and the WARN Act.
Associations & agencies
- International Labour Organization – U.N. agency specializing in labor issues worldwide. Links to publications, databases, guidelines and standards, and more.
- National Employment Lawyers Association – Provides updates on current legislation in the area of employment law.
- Employee Benefit Research Institute – Researches and reports on employee benefits nationwide.
- National Labor Relations Board – U.S. agency that oversees labor unions. Links to board decisions, ALJ decisions, advice memoranda, regulations, and more.
- Equal Opportunity Employment Commission – U.S. agency responsible for investigating workplace discrimination claims. Links to federal laws, guidance documents, statistics, rulings, and more.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics – Detailed, ongoing information on U.S. employment and economic conditions, compiled by the Department of Labor.
Journals, news & articles
- Employment/Labor Law News – News aggregator from The National Law Review.
- Daily Labor Report – Provides case summaries and news articles related to labor law.
- Employee Benefit News – Includes case studies, profiles, and news analysis.