- Employment Law Information Network – Gateway site offering federal and state law articles, case summaries, forms and contracts, HR documents, and a weekly newsletter.
- Employment, Labor, and Pension Law – List of employment law sites from the‘Lectric Law Library.
- Unions.org – Directory of unions and union resources (e.g., creating union contracts).
- Mooney Green Baker & Saindon’s Labor Union Page – Original articles, news and commentary, and a list of web links. Also links to directory of international unions.
- Institute for Research on Labor and Employment – Links to publications, industrial relations resources, a list of labor unions, a web guide, and more.
- ADA Hot Links – Links to full text of statutes, Supreme Court rulings, guidelines, sample policies, and technical assistance manuals, all related to the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- ABA Commission on Mental and Physical Disability Law – Links to the Mental and Physical Disability Law Reporter, as well as other disability resources.
- Disabilityinfo.gov – Comprehensive information about disability programs, services, laws, and benefits.
- DiscriminatonAttorney.com – Summarizes nearly every aspect of employment law, including workplace discrimination, harassment, breach of contract, whistleblowing, and more. Also links to summaries of significant court rulings.
- Workplace Fairness – Links to workplace information (e.g., how to file a discrimination claim) for all 50 states. Also links to information by subject, industry, or worker type.
- BenefitsLink – News, analysis, opinions and government documents about employee benefit plans. Includes ERISAsearch, which searches the full text of employee benefits articles and documents on several hundred websites.
- Employee Benefits Legal Resource Site – Links to a library of employee benefits web sites.
- Strategic HR Lawyer – The ABA’s Law Practice Management Section named this blog one of the top two HR sites for 2006.
- Employment Law Blog – Blog by the publisher of LawMemo.
- Labor & Employment Law Blog – Covers specialty topics such as arbitration, drug policies, and the WARN Act.
Associations & agencies
- International Labor Organization – U.N. agency specializing in labor issues worldwide. Links to publications, databases, guidelines and standards, and more.
- National Employment Lawyers Association – Includes a reference page of employment-related web links.
- Employee Benefit Research Institute – Researches and reports on employee benefits nationwide. Excellent links include the EBRI Databook and the Reference Shelf.
- National Labor Relations Board – U.S. agency that oversees labor unions. Links to board decisions, ALJ decisions, advice memoranda, regulations, and more.
- Equal Opportunity Employment Commission – U.S. agency responsible for investigating workplace discrimination claims. Links to federal laws, guidance documents, statistics, rulings, and more.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics – Detailed, ongoing information on U.S. employment and economic conditions, compiled by the Department of Labor.
Journals, news & articles
- Employment/Labor Law News – Continually updated from thousands of Internet sources.
- EEO News – Summarizes significant EEO cases.
- Benefitnews – Portal combining several benefits-related news sources.