- Mediate.com – Comprehensive source of articles, blogs, videos, and other alternative dispute resolution (ADR) information.
- ABA Section of Dispute Resolution – Links to a series of online resources.
- State Statutes – Links to individual state statutes pertaining to ADR.
- ADR Times – Collects news and resources for ADR professionals and interested readers.
- Harvard Law School Program on Negotiation – University consortium dedicated to developing the theory and practice of negotiation and dispute resolution. The website includes podcasts, journals and newsletters, teaching materials, and more.
- Beyond Intractability – The site’s CRInfo Knowledge Base contains thousands of pages of material on conflict resolution, including book and article summaries, essays, and annotated case studies.
- CPR – Website of the International Institute for Conflict Prevention and Resolution. Includes articles, a panel of neutrals, and a library of ADR clauses, rules, codes, and procedures.
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals – Collaborative practice is a relatively new form of conflict resolution. Site includes a searchable directory of collaborative practitioners.
- Collaborative Divorce – Focuses on collaborative practice for divorcing couples.
- Collaborative Law Institute of Minnesota – Compiles a list of resources on collaborative divorce for couples and families.
- ASIL Guide – Comprehensive web guide to international commercial arbitration resources. Links to many agencies responsible for settling international disputes.
- International Commercial Arbitration – List of books, journals, newsletters, databases, and websites pertaining to commercial arbitration. Not updated since 2003, but still a useful guide.
- Arbitration.org – Extensive database offering cases and scholarly articles on international arbitration.
- Global Arbitration News – News and commentary regarding arbitration law worldwide.
- Indisputably.org – Offers commentary and analysis on issues relevant to alternative dispute resolution.
- Business Conflict Management – Offers insights into mediating business disputes.
- Outsourcing Justice – Chronicles recent developments in arbitration law
- ADR Blogs and Websites – A list of blogs, this one from the ADR Web Ring.
Associations & agencies
- American Arbitration Association – Leading resource for ADR education. Users can file and manage a claim online. Links to Education Services, including training courses, a bookstore, and a library of resources.
- Arbitration and Mediation Organizations – Links to dozens of ADR associations
- Association of Family Conciliation Courts – Focuses on conflict resolution in family law.
- Center for Alternative Dispute Resolution – Links to programs and publications.
- U.S. Department of Justice Office of Dispute Resolution – Promotes and facilitates the use of ADR throughout the Executive Branch of the U.S.
Journals, news, & articles
- Federal Judicial Center – Searchable database with free downloadable publications relating to alternative dispute resolution (ADR).
- Journal of International Arbitration – Addresses important current issues in international arbitration, focusing on business, investment, and economic disputes.
- Negotiations Research Network – Database of more than 3,500 full-text scholarly papers and articles on negotiation.