• SearchField_GetLegal

Slip and Fall Accident at Work

Most work related injuries are handled through the workers compensation system of your state, and you are probably not allowed to sue your employer. However, if a third party – such as a bottled water company making a delivery – was accountable for the condition that caused you to slip, you may have a claim against that company. You can always contact a slip and fall attorney to talk about what your rights are depending on the facts of your situation.

Connect with Top-rated Attorneys Near You

    Latest Article


      Find Leading Attorneys in Your Area


          Talk to an Attorney

          How It Works

          • Briefly tell us about your case
          • Provide your contact information
          • Choose attorneys to contact you
          • SearchField_GetLegal


          Our mission at GetLegal is to develop a family of sites that constitute the most useful, informative, reliable and exciting collection of legal resources on the web. We are constantly working to expand and improve many resources we offer to legal professionals and the public.

          Contact Us : 817-359-7077



          By submitting information to this site, you give permission to GetLegal, or a partner of GetLegal, to contact you by email.

          Advertise With Us

          © 2008-2021 LawConnect, Inc. All rights reserved. Sitemap | Copyright/DMCA Policy | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Disclosures/Disclaimers